With the COVID-19 outbreak, it has become essential to take consistent, careful, and deliberate actions to ensure a safer touring environment for all. We expect all our drivers, guides and travelers to act responsibly to protect the health and safety of themselves and their companions.
1) Under the framework of preventive actions for tourism regarding the new COVID19 epidemic, all our associate drivers and guides have successfully completed the educational program regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations.
2) We avoid physical contact between guides, drivers and travelers. As much as we would like to, there will be no hugs or handshakes.
3) Guides and Travelers must wear their masks while in enclosed spaces, such as vehicles or museums.
4) We sanitize the vehicles (interiors and door handles) before and after each tour.
5) Hand sanitizer and wipes are available at all times. Travelers must have their own masks.
6) Passengers must maintain a distance of 1.5 - 2 meters from one another in the waiting areas of Tour Buses (when boarding a bus) or at the gates of archaeological sites and museums.
7) We are aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories.
1) We confirm ground rules with travelers prior to the date of the tour to make them aware of local regulations and advisories, and to gauge their level of comfort with any associated risks.
2) We provide travelers with the information and time they will need to make any necessary preparations for the tour.
3) We arrange meeting locations which allow for optimal physical distancing - for instance, open areas free from crowding.
4) We plan routes and itineraries to avoid crowds and busy periods (according to the needs of our clients).
SEDAN CARS with up to five seats:
Only the driver plus three passengers will be allowed in the vehicle. (This restriction does not apply to families with children).
MINIVANS with up to 8-9 seats:
Only the driver plus five passengers (or the driver + the tour guide + four passengers). (This restriction does not apply to families with children).
MINIBUSES with up to 21 seats:
Only the driver + the tour guide + eleven passengers.
All tourist buses are allowed to operate at up to 65% capacity.
Group visits to the museum should not exceed 8 persons.
The use of the Whisper Tour Guide System is a requirement for group-guided visits.
It is a requirement that you wear a protective mask during your visit.
Guides are also required to wear protective masks.
Please maintain the required distance of 2 meters from others and ensure you wash and/or disinfect your hands regularly.
To maintain “contactless” payments, visitors are encouraged to use credit cards in all financial transactions in the museum.
Backpacks and large bags must be left at the cloakroom where they will be disinfected.
We hope that by providing this reassurance to travelers, we will help you to feel more comfortable traveling with us, and get us one step closer to returning to the “normal” upon which all of our livelihoods depend.
Nicholas A. Rhodes and the Team of RhodesPrivateTours.Com
Not finding what you are looking for?
No problem, we can create and customize a personalized itinerary for you. Tell us about your Tour!CONTACT US