With the COVID-19 outbreak, it has become essential to take consistent, careful, and deliberate actions to ensure a safer touring environment for all. We expect all our drivers, guides and travelers to act responsibly to protect the health and safety of themselves and their companions.
1) We follow the National Public Health Guidelines for the prevention of infection transmission
2) We avoid physical contact between guides, drivers and travelers. As much as we would like to, there will be no hugs or handshakes.
3) Guides and Travelers must wear their masks while in enclosed spaces, such as vehicles or museums.
4) We sanitize the vehicles (interiors and door handles) before and after each tour.
5) Hand sanitizer and wipes are available at all times. Travelers must have their own masks.
6) Passengers must maintain a distance of 1.5 - 2 meters from one another in the waiting areas of Tour Buses (when boarding a bus) or at the gates of archaeological sites and museums.
7) We are aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories.
1) We confirm ground rules with travelers prior to the date of the tour to make them aware of local regulations and advisories, and to gauge their level of comfort with any associated risks.
2) We provide travelers with the information and time they will need to make any necessary preparations for the tour.
3) We arrange meeting locations which allow for optimal physical distancing - for instance, open areas free from crowding.
4) We plan routes and itineraries to avoid crowds and busy periods (according to the needs of our clients).
We hope that by providing this reassurance to travelers, we will help you to feel more comfortable traveling with us, and get us one step closer to returning to the “normal” upon which all of our livelihoods depend.
Nicholas A. Rhodes and the Team of RhodesPrivateTours.Com
Not finding what you are looking for?
No problem, we can create and customize a personalized itinerary for you. Tell us about your Tour!CONTACT US